I really appreciate MyChildWithin for nominating us for this One Lovely Blog Award. Her posts are always incredibly insightful and extremely helpful, particularly for anyone dealing with a Narcissistic family member.
It’s been nearly a month since I wrote an award post for The Blogger Recognition Award, and I haven’t yet changed my view… Blog awards evoke a variety of feelings for different bloggers. I choose to focus on the positive aspects: sharing the love and appreciation of fellow bloggers. One idea I read recently, was to select nominations from the most recent wordpress notifications – makes alot of sense actually, so I tried it this time.
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven facts About Us:
- Blogging anonymously, makes it a little difficult to share too many personal facts 😉
- We love listening to music by Billy Joel.
- I love making soups (tomato, carrot, lentil, chicken) and my wife loves eating them!
- I enjoy watching movies, especially comedy or thrillers. My wife recently acquired the passion for a good movie shared together, too. As my last post mentioned, The Lobster was the most recent one we watched – which was really weird.
- We both love icecream – I prefer boring vanilla with hardened chocolate topping, my wife’s favorite choc-mint.
- I am considering the idea of writing a book, but I don’t know what I should write about 😛
- Our son recently got his drivers license, after a number of attempts (very proud) and he did most of the driving on our ski day trip!