Firsly, I am currently feeling a bit run down from a mild sinus infection, so it’s a little hard to ‘feel’ the humor – I hope you find something funny. 😉 There was lots to choose from, especially humorous quotes – which inspired me to create my own quote:
If you laugh at life, life will give you more to laugh at.
After a quick search online, I didn’t find that anyone else had ‘said’ this before (please correct me, if I’m wrong).
Today’s theme, obviously comes from the recent LOVE poetry, that has been flowing from me and my wife.
Finally, when I looked back on earlier posts in this Not Funny© series, I noticed they have got longer and longer… which might be okay if you they’re funny, or you’re bored, but I will try keep it more succinct… next week. 😛
Source: humminglove.com, thefunnyplace.org & bajiroo.com
This first joke, is a good addition to last week’s Funny Friday post: Sex jokes is NOT Funny…
- A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill, but warns her that it’s still experimental. He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner, so that night, she does just that. About a week later, she’s back at the doctor, where she says, “Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said! It wasn’t five minutes later that he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off, and ravaged me right there on the table!” The doctor says, “I’m sorry, we didn’t realize the pill was that strong! The foundation will be glad to pay for any damages.” “Nah,” she says, “that’s okay. We’re never going back to that restaurant anyway.”
- Wife: “How would you describe me?”
Wife: “What does that mean?”
Husband: “Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot.”
Wife: “Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?”
Husband: “I’m just kidding!”
- A child asked his father, “How were people born?” So his father said, “Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on.” The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, “We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now.” The child ran back to his father and said, “You lied to me!” His father replied, “No, your mom was talking about her side of the family.”
Source: funnymeme.com, rishikajain.com & askideas.com
- You’re like my asthma – you take my breath away.
Like dandruff – I can’t get you off my head.
Like my car – you drive me crazy.
Like dentures – I can’t smile without you.
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That’s your common sense leaving your body.
- Never laugh at your partner’s choices… you’re one of them.
- Love is telling someone to go to hell and worrying about them getting there safely.
- Never break someone’s heart because they have only one inside…break their bones because they have 206 of them.
- I have never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don’t listen, they don’t come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they’re home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.
Source: greatcleanjokes.com & onelinefun.com
Source: sayingimages.com, & imgfave.com
- Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in. Richard Jeni
- Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there. – George Burns
- The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves. – Victor Hugo
Source: yourtango.com & hdquotespics.com
LASTLY, a couple of videos – Have a great weekend!
WARNING – lots of swearing/cursing… don’t watch if you don’t like the F – word.